Get connected to eircom today
At eircom we combine excellent service with great value. Here are some great reasons to connect today:
- Connect for FREE
- Irelands number 1 broadband provider
- Great Value Bundles
- Local Irish Customer Care 7 days a week
Range of Products
An eircom phoneline gives you access to the widest range of bundles & talk packages to suit your needs.
eircom Talk Weekend
€25 per month (inc. VAT)learn more
eircom Talk Off-Peak
€30 per month (inc. VAT)learn more
eircom Talk Anytime
€40 per month (inc. VAT)learn more
Broadband & eircom Talk bundles
Basic Broadband + Home Phone
Regular Broadband + Home Phone
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost to connect? Click to view answer
In–situ: If your home previously had an eircom home phoneline, all line work is in place and you wish to reconnect, the connection charge will be FREE (worth €25.40)
Pre–cabled: If your home has never had an eircom phoneline but all line work is in place, the connection charge will be FREE (worth €49.99)
Standard: If your home has never had an eircom phoneline, or all line work is not in place, the connection charge will be FREE (worth €121.93)
Once your order is placed you will receive an e-mail advising what the connection cost will be
- How long does it take to have my phoneline installed? Click to view answer
- You will receive an email from our customer services team in 2-4 working days. Please look out for this email as this will explain whether or not you require a technician to call out to your home. If this is the case please be advised that your order will take 2 weeks to connect. If not, you will be connected to eircom within 48 hours.
- If I have a phoneline with another provider, how do I switch? Click to view answer
- You can switch your phoneline to eircom by completing this simple form. You can also place your broadband order at the same time.
- If I move house can I keep the same number? Click to view answer
- Sometimes. If you are moving within the same exchange district it is often possible to keep the same number.
- How can I tell if I need a technician to install my line? Click to view answer
- You can confirm that all line work is intact by plugging a phone into the socket. If the line has been ceased and the socket is in working order, you will hear a recording advising you to contact your preferred telecommunications service provider.
- Is there a minimum contract term for new residential phone lines? Click to view answer
- Yes the following minimum term contracts apply to all PSTN residential lines. For lines provided on or after the 1st October 2009, a minimum term contract of six months applies from the completion of your order. For lines provided on or after the 22nd August 2011, a minimum term contract of twelve months applies from the completion of your order. Customers subject to a minimum term contract will be liable for, and agree to pay to eircom, a termination charge if the Agreement is terminated during the relevant minimum period.
- What happens if I don't pay my phone bill on time? Click to view answer
- You are required to pay your eircom bill within 14 working days of it being issued to avoid possible disconnection. To reconnect after you have been disconnected costs €23.43 (inc. VAT).